As a BluBØX Regional Sales Manager, you’ll help to provide integrated solutions and build our Reseller channel. Your communication skills combined with your analytical abilities will shape how our business will grow. You bring a proven Account Manager background in acquiring new clients and you have particularly adept abilities in cold-calling, sales pitch, strategic planning and business development. By using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you’ll provide BluBØX-caliber client service and market analysis. You champion the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, mobile, and cost-effective.
- 7 years of sales account executive or account management experience
- Previous experience in security sales required
- Track record of being a strong problem solver
- Cold-calling experience
- Experience in using a CRM tool
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills, including public speaking ability.
- Experience in an online environment (video conferencing, emailing, social networks, etc)
- Track record of being a strong problem solver
- Promotes sales and orders from existing and prospective clients through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential clients and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Appeals to end users in coordination with partnering with Integrators. Cold-calling, making telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partners’ expectations and partner performance objectives. Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Researches sources for developing prospects and for information to determine their potential.
- Expedites the resolution of issues. Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective accounts’ value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Be able to manage time efficiently. Provide management with oral and written reports on client needs, problems, and interests.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Have knowledge about the trade shows and conventions pertaining to the industry.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
We are looking for a Support Engineer to expand and grow our Support Team. Support is engaged in almost all parts of the company, so there are constantly new things to learn and experience. We are expanding our product features and reach the ideal candidate must be willing to learn. The successful person will see an opportunity where they can add value and take on challenges and to be the voice of the customer when working with Engineering, Product Management, and Executive team. They will have to be comfortable working with Engineers, Product Managers, onsite Technicians, Systems Integrators, all levels of a customer’s management staff and be able to discuss issues or improvements to all people, no matter their technical expertise or understanding of BluBØX products and features.
Must be in the greater Boston, MA area and able to commute to Andover and/or Haverhill offices
A typical day for a support engineer:
- Taking support cold calls
- Working on submitted support cases
- Delivering ad-hoc training on a feature or product area
- Delivering formal training to a group of people remotely
- Writing use case documents on particular customer requests
- Work with development on a customer issue to facilitate the resolution
- Work with QA to run manual tests for an upcoming release or to validate a hotfix for a customer
- Review a spec for a new feature and provide feedback with the customer’s perspective in mind
- Assist with Professional Services team to configure a new customer’s environment
BluBØX Support’s Primary Responsibility is to grow our customer base by improving our customers experience and create a seamless intuitive product. This is done several ways.
- Resolve customer questions and issues quickly.
- Make sure that we give a complete well thought out solution to the customer.
- Define and document best practices
- Constantly talk with customer to understand how we can improve our products and services.
- Make sure Engineering, Product Management, and Executive management is aware of the customer suggestions or perspective
- Constant process improvement
- Be the voice of the customer within BluSKY
- Constantly building and documenting
- Build trust relationships with our integrators and direct end customers
- Be the subject matter specialist on the security solution provided to the customer
- Handle incoming support requests from our Integrators and direct customers. Primarily through phone calls, emails, and remote screen sharing through Microsoft Teams
- Backup Professional Services and QA teams
- Configure BluBØX’s Web-based BluSKY Security systems in conjunction with our Professional Services team and Customers
- Remotely configure and maintain customer video systems
- Remotely Maintain and upgrade Mercury hardware at customer sites
- Remotely Maintain and upgrade our Destination Dispatch Elevator integration at customer site
- Configure and install BluBØX Person Reader
- Build and maintain the BluBØX’s Demo and QA environments
- Train Systems Integrators and End Customers on BluBØX hardware and software
- Train Systems Integrators and End Customers on 3rd party hardware and software that is integrated into BluBØX’s solutions to customers
- Write Support knowledge articles to help Systems Integrators and End Customers to find the right solution to their problems and questions
- Help design solutions to customer queries
- Previous Support Experience
- Technical background
- Comfortable working in both a Windows and Linux environment
- Comfortable with simple wiring
- Familiar with building Security Systems
- Familiar with HID (Formerly Mercury Security) intelligent controllers.
- Familiar with Video Management Systems (Milestone, Avigilon, Exacq, Salient, Genetec, others)
- Familiar with Intercom systems (2N, Commend, AIPhone, AXIS, Avigilon)
- Familiar with Knowledge Management Systems (Mindtouch)
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Healthcare Benefits
- 401K Plan