As a BluBØX Regional Sales Manager, you’ll help to provide integrated solutions and build our Reseller channel. Your communication skills combined with your analytical abilities will shape how our business will grow. You bring a proven Account Manager background in acquiring new clients and you have particularly adept abilities in cold-calling, sales pitch, strategic planning and business development. By using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you’ll provide BluBØX-caliber client service and market analysis. You champion the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, mobile, and cost-effective.
- 7 years of sales account executive or account management experience
- Previous experience in security sales required
- Track record of being a strong problem solver
- Cold-calling experience
- Experience in using a CRM tool
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills, including public speaking ability.
- Experience in an online environment (video conferencing, emailing, social networks, etc)
- Track record of being a strong problem solver
- Promotes sales and orders from existing and prospective clients through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential clients and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Appeals to end users in coordination with partnering with Integrators. Cold-calling, making telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partners’ expectations and partner performance objectives. Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Researches sources for developing prospects and for information to determine their potential.
- Expedites the resolution of issues. Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective accounts’ value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Be able to manage time efficiently. Provide management with oral and written reports on client needs, problems, and interests.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Have knowledge about the trade shows and conventions pertaining to the industry.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
BluB0X has four (4) groups in its Operations Department:
- Finance (FIN)
- Operations (OPS) – currently 2 people – Responsible for materials management, staging of new system orders, construction of the physical databases, testing, support for installations, support to Engineering as needed.
- Professional Services (PS) – currently 1 person – Responsible for pre-sales support to resellers, system design, training of resellers and end-users, personnel database construction, assistance to resellers on installations.
- Support (SP) – currently 1 person – Provides post-installation support, but also assistance during installations, tracking of software bugs and improvements, negotiation of priorities with Engineering, QA testing, assistance on software releases, and documentation.
The three technical groups are extremely busy and require additional staffing. The position is initially defined to achieve two goals: in-depth hands-on training for the candidate, and an additional resource for two of the technical groups (PS and SP) until each can acquire its own dedicated individual.
The successful candidate will:
- Become active principally in Support to learn
- The web-based product (BluSKY) in the process of helping resolve service tickets (controlled in Zendesk)
- The knowledgebase (BluINFO) – (held in Mindtouch), and how to create documentation for it.
- Become active in customer technical training to relieve Professional Services where possible.
- Familiarize with the access control and video surveillance hardware by helping Operations with its set up, and its configuration in BluSKY.
- Then participate in field trips with Professional Services and learn how to provide local support for installations.
These activities, over a period of approximately 6 months should allow the candidate to acquire a solid knowledge of BluB0X products and technical operations.
The position will temporarily report to the Manager of Support but, at the end of the period, the candidate’s permanent role will be either with Support or Professional Services based upon demonstrated skills, the company’s prioritized needs, and the candidate’s preferences, and reporting will be adjusted accordingly.
The responsibilities highlighted above assume a candidate with strong energy, excellent technical skills, a willingness to learn new and fast, flexibility, good language and writing skills, good people communications skills both internally and externally, and an ability to perform in a fast-moving and ever shifting environment. Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time is also required.